Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gina X Performance - No GDM - 1979


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for such great memories,any chance you could upload to megaupload or filesend ,anything other than rapidshare ,my ip has been banned by them.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous 80's Nerd said...

Thanks a lot Salty!

I have a request :-D

A special upload of the genius THOMAS DOLBY and your brilliants albums for download...

It would be possible?

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent stuff, Saltyka!

my personal request: please post something from germanys new wave band NUALA - thanx.
[if possible don't upload filesend, because of poor bandwith for me; filefactory would be nice or]


3:22 AM  
Anonymous 80's nerd said...

Thanks Salty :)

I be wating for Thomas Dolby stuff...

Rapidshare and filesend are very functional for us


1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Is there any chance you could re-post Cupid & Psyche 85 by Scritti...?


2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wonderful blog. I've learned alot about home owner insurance
here. I've got a little site which contains info about home owner insurance , as well
as a few other things. Please stop by

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Join me and my circle of friends at, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link for the download of "Voyeur" doesn't work!!!
could you share a second time this terrific 3rd album by Gina X Performance?
thanx a lot!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Health News said...

Thank you for introducing me the wonderful information.And .....Totally boring.!

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home