Friday, October 20, 2006

HUGH NICHOLSON / GARY NUMAN 1987-94 for PAVELSE

Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Synth-pop




















Tracklist:

01 Thrill Me
02 Radio Heart (Radio Mix)
03 Radio Heart (Extended Mix)
04 Hearts And Minds
05 London Times (Radio Mix)
06 London Times (Extended Mix)
07 Nuits Francaise
08 All Across The Nation (Radio Mix)
09 All Across The Nation (Extended Mix)
10 Over On The Other Side
11 Like A Refugee (I Wont Cry) (Accoustic Mix)
12 Like A Refugee (I Wont Cry) (Radio Mix)
13 Like A Refugee (I Wont Cry) (Pandemonium Mix)
14 Tragedy In Blue


Link to download:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=0aab0e3d5e74e2ef03d9c40feb496599 192 kbs

"GARY NUMAN worked with Blue's Hugh Nicholson between 1987 and 1994 on the Radio Heart, Dadadang & Numan projects. Now you can own a unique piece of GARY NUMAN's recording history!! THE NICHOLSON & NUMAN SESSIONS (1987 -1994) CD is an archieve of these collaborations featuring all rough mixes, demo mixes and guide vocals by Hugh Nicholson leading up to the Master stage where Gary records his incredible lead vocals. Also included are all the mixes, remixes and extended mixes. A must for all Gary Numan fans!!"


REPOSTED ALBUMS from Thompson Twins (http://saltyka.blogspot.com/2006/08/thompson-twins-discography.html)

out of the gap 1984

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=e423fa0d46907532d3d7350410201ba7


plus 1984

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=a62c1ff5fd1acf2f8f1f84d3a3c9392e


1985 - (bonus disc)

http://www.filesend.net/send.php?f=7eca7b715bf317336d206a1f0e09b462&d=2d463a8c

13 Comments:

Anonymous RObert POland said...

many thanks, Salty.
fantastic post!

ROb.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous pavelse said...

thank you so much for compilation - you're great !
.... but i'm still looking for album Radio Heart

Thanks

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I missed the previous Thompson Twins post. Any chance of putting up the two live ones again?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Rodrigo said...

listen to this beutiful chilean music

http://discosvioleta.blogspot.com/

r

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Subaru Hayashi said...

Please Salty, repost the albums:

- A PRODUCT OF... PARTICIPATION (1981)

- SET (1982)

- HERE'S TO FUTURE DAYS (1985)

- CLOSE TO THE BONE (1987)

- BIG TRASH (1989)

- QUEER (1991)

I need so much :]

Domo arigato!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Subaru Hayashi said...

Then, i will be waiting for these re-posts great friend Salty...

Congratulations for the nostalgic blog :)

Tasukete kurete arigatou ^^

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Ryoga said...

Subaru - Are You Japanese? Or at least do You know some Japanese bands from 80's? You know, I'm looking for stuff like this, and I like japanese music (pop, rock, electronic). Maybe You know, or can upload some albums from few bands that I'm looking for? I'm thinking about Boowy, Ippu-Do, Masami Tsuchiya, C-C-B, TM Network, Plastics, Hikashu, P-Model. It's impossible to get something from it on CD, and even in mp3 :/. If You are interested in Polish music from 80's, I can share something. Music from my country is hard to get (well, even here, because vinyl longplays from many bands often still don’t have edition on CD!!), and so it seems with Japanese music, if You are looking from Europe :/. I wish someday I will find what I’m looking for… .

Saltyka – Thanks for everything, so many things on Your blog that I haven’t know before :). Mi-Sex… few months ago I’ve read about them, but I wasn’t expecting that I will have possibility to hear them :). It’s a really forgotten band. I’m waiting for The Spoons, and (if You know this band) Modern Eon :).

Greetings!!!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Subaru Hayashi-san said...

@Ryoga

Forgives friend Hyoga, only now I could see your post...
Yes, I'm Japanese guy ^^

The music of my country is really interesting and peculiar. During 80 years we had a musical movement called "Visual Kei" initiated for the "X-Japan" band (that equivalent to the New Romantics in the aesthetic/design/fashion). Also existed great influences of heavy metal, darkwave, industrial rock, punk rock,...

I have some material in vinyl of bands this period, also some that you cited. When I will be able to convert and to carry through upload of this material, I leave a message/link for you in this way.
It takes that let us can share good musics ^^

Sore ja

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Gogie said...

I'm two years too late. I'd love to hear the extended London Times! Would you repost, possibly? Thank you ever so much.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

updated (20.11.2008)

HUGH NICHOLSON / GARY NUMAN 1987-94
http://rapidshare.com/files/164988327/nunic.rar

enjoy!

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Gogie said...

Thank you, Anonymous!

2:01 PM  
Blogger rockmeamadeus10 said...

Hi! I´m too late. All links are dead now. Can you repost, please? This album is like a piece of gold!. Thank you so much

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

links broken can you repost

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home