Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Vitamin E - various (1989)































Released:
1989
Genre:
Electronic, Hip Hop
Style:
Italo-Disco, Garage House, Downtempo, House



Tracklisting:

01 KLF, The - 3 A.M. Eternal
02 Cry Sisco! - Afro Dizzi Act
03 Hipnosis - Droid
04 Marathon - (Lo Lo Lo) Love Park
05 Frankie Knuckles - Your Love
06 Mark Summers - Melt Your Body
07 Corporation Of One - Guns Of Boogie Town
08 Johnson Dean - Somebody Somewhere
09 Adonte - Dreams
10 Forgemasters - Shall We



Links to download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xwk14s part 1.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1oxv4h part 2.

Before the obsessed italo fans decide to kill me because of my unbearable noisemaker Fall ,here is a nice compilation from the late '80s with ten original 12" mixes .My personal favourites:
Frankie Knuckles and Cry Sisco ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Salty :). Great job, You're uploading so many things... :). The only problem is downloading it. RapidShare sometimes didn't cooperate with me, and the others... well often I can see something like "no slot for downloading...try later". Sooner or later I wish I'm going to have it all. Anyway, thanks for everything :). Do You have the first LP of Bad Boys Blue - "Bad Boys - Hot Girls" (or something like that - I'm not a big fan of them, I'm only looking for - as the others say - their best album) from 1985? Hard to get, but people say that it’s worth it (and the title track sounds good). If it’s possible to find it, I will be grateful :).

Greetings :)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi , please i search this various but sendspace link is dead ..can you reup ? please .. big thanx

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REUP (04.2008)

VITAMIN-E (compilation)
http://rapidshare.com/files/106190533/vitamine.rar.html

12:11 AM  
Blogger lazy said...

Big Thanks For This!! Top TuneS!!
Lazy

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home